Saturday, July 24, 2010

Flower delivery question: will the name of the sender be shown with the delivered flowers?

I sent my friend some flowers because her boyfriend asked me to. The card that comes with the flowers were in his name,(Dear blah blah Love, Markus) but the sender's info was under my name since we put it in my card. Since he paid me in cash. Will my information as the sender be shown at the delivery? I'm afraid she would see that I was the one who arranged the flower delivery process

Flower delivery question: will the name of the sender be shown with the delivered flowers?
It may vary depending on the flower shop that delivers, but every time I have seen flowers delivered the only thing that shows is the card and what it says. They don't see any billing info.


No comments:

Post a Comment